Monday, May 21, 2012

This week is moving in week! Finally back to being in my own space again.  Although I still have yet to get a mattress so I may be sleeping on my friends couch for a little while longer. I did go test some out though and that was quite the experience.

This past week has been a whirlwind.  This past month has been, it's gone by fast. One of my good friends from Montana flew in the past week and I was able to spend a few hours on Thursday night and Friday with her.  It was a lot of fun catching up.  It's pretty amazing when you don't see someone for 7 years and then just hang out again like it was yesterday. 


The next few weeks/months are going to be extremely busy.  I just finished this last semester and now I'm taking a summer class in which my teacher explained that we need to devote 25-30 hours a week to.  Uh huh.  So between work and school I'll be a zombie. It's only for six weeks though and then VEGAS.


  1. Next trip New Orleans?????

    1. Yes! You have to tell me when the best time to come is?

    2. Weather wise? October/November (is next). You may like VooDoo Fest. Also, Halloween is a big deal here.