Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Now I'm getting stressed.  In 3 weeks I'll need to be out of my apartment but I have yet to find a new place, find a new home for Emma, pack, sell furniture, all while staying on top of my schoolwork and functioning at my job.

I also got a lovely email from my insurance company this morning that any money above the $15/day I have for rental coverage is my responsibility. Huh? I went over this and over this with them.  Some drunk bitch hit me, her insurance will have to pay.  Yet, that's not happening?  So help me God, I'm going to strangle someone through my phone. My boss already said we would send her insurance company a letter if they dick around so, yay for working for a law firm! I shouldn't have to pay over $200 so some twat can walk away from an accident and be all set.  (Yes, I said twat)

Things might be a little quiet around here for awhile but come May, please send lot's of alcohol.

1 comment:

  1. Don't jest. If you give a address I just may send you some. Girl, you got it rough!

    ReplyDelete