Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nothing has changed.  No home for Emma, no home for me. 

My days are filled with tears because I'm barely hanging on.  This is way way too much change at once.  I go between moments of being incredibly angry at Matt to just completely exhausted with no emotion. I'm not mad at him for breaking up with me, but right now?  The timing couldn't have been more worse.  I'm getting closer to the end of school which means finals and my work is slammed. Plus that whole doing this all in three weeks thing.

I haven't even started packing and I still need to sell a lot of furniture but I don't want to sell the big stuff until sooner to the move, but then what if I don't sell it?  Tons of money just down the shitter which seems to be a reoccurring theme in my life.

Algebra has me incredibly tense.  It's so difficult to concentrate with all of this going on.

I hope things start falling into place soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment