Friday, April 13, 2012

I have a place to live!  I got word this morning that the girls in the apartment I went to look out would love to have me. I'm so relieved and excited.  It will be a fresh start, I'll (hopefully) make some new friends and things will be okay.  I still have a long list of things to accomplish but at least that's over with.

Last night I went out with an old coworker.   We always have a great time bitching about men and drinking margaritas.  She's a big music fan and usually drags me along to great shows.  We went and saw Snow Patrol.  Their music takes me back to road tripping across the US with my ex, him sleeping the whole fucking way and me being left alone with my thoughts on long dark roads. 


Of course I sat behind the two biggest lovebirds in the whole place.  She couldn't stop touching his butt and sucking his face.  After awhile it was comical because it was SO over the top. He went to grab a beer at one point and I didn't think he would come back. But he did.  Snow Patrol put on a great show though.  Some of their songs give me chills...


Emma and I are having a date night tonight.  It saddens me that my days of snuggling her are getting fewer :( 

Saturday I have some appointments and then will be going to a basement hardcore show.  I plan to get a little tipsy with Nicole and stay over.  Maybe paint our nails in between bottles of wine, we'll see.





No comments:

Post a Comment